Is my review eligible for a gift card?
If you have submitted a review, but have not yet received a gift card, please read through the following list to see why your review may not qualify for a gift card:
- Only published reviews are eligible for a gift card. If a review did not meet our guidelines and was not published, the reviewer will not be eligible for an incentive for that review. We do, however, encourage that reviewer to submit reviews in future incentivized review campaigns they receive.
- Ensure that the link to which you responded contained an incentive offer. Only reviews that are submitted after clicking on an incentive offer are eligible for an incentive. You must click the incentive link to be eligible for a gift card.
- We could not verify your identity. If we required additional information from you, we may have reached out to you via email. Responding to our request may allow us to publish the review and provide you with a gift card. Responding does not guarantee publication as the review would still need to pass through our detailed QA process.
- A gift card confirmation link was not clicked. Some campaigns require email confirmation prior to sending the gift card. If you received a confirmation email, you must confirm by clicking on the link before a gift card will be sent.
- The review was submitted after the campaign deadline or after maximum limits were reached. Some of our campaigns offer a limited number of gift cards available or have an offer that expires after a set period of time. Reviews submitted after the thresholds have been met would not qualify for a gift card.
- Gift card quantity limits were reached. Some campaigns have payout a limit of ten (10) reviews per campaign and/or per person.If you have more than the threshold number of eligible published reviews for a campaign, only the published reviews that meet these cutoffs are eligible for a gift card incentive. The cutoff will be communicated in the email campaigns received.
- The incentive offer did not originate from GetApp. At times vendors may send offers for incentives independently from our site. We cannot honor these offers, and you should contact the vendor directly with any questions.
- Your gift card went to your Spam or trash folder. In all cases, please double check your email Spam and Trash folders for an email from email@example.com with your gift card offer before reaching out to our support team.
If you have found your review has been published, and it has been at least three (3) weeks since the publish date, and it qualifies for a gift card based on the criteria above, please contact our compliance team (instructions found here).
A note on fraud. Gift card codes are unique, and may only be used only by those who have access to the email the cards were originally sent to. Please know that we are able to track gift card balance and identify whether a gift card has been redeemed and used. Illegitimate requests for an incentive, as well as any fraudulent activity related to leaving reviews in exchange for an incentive, may result in removal from our reviews incentive program.